We’re moving to Madison! But not for another 3 months. We’re excited! Here’s why:
1. We’ll be in our own apartment.
2. There will be thunderstorms.
3. Fall will smell like fall.
4. There will be actual snow.
5. We’ll be living close to a lake.
6. We won’t be living under a flight path.
7. Ad gets to study rocks!
8. Alison gets to study social work!
9. America’s largest produce-only farmer’s market.
10. We’ll have a yard.
11. We’ll live in a neighborhood with sidewalks.
12. Closer to family.
13. New state!
14. Hopalicious…Ad will explain in a later post.
15. Free bus passes, courtesy of UW Madison.
While we’re happy to be moving on, there are certainly some things that we’ll miss about the Pacific Northwest…