|Ad has left for his geosciences field camp in Wyoming so I’m alone for the next 5 weeks, until we move away. I know it will go quickly since I’ll be doing all the packing on top of my regular full time work. These last 4 years in Tacoma have been good ones, but I’m more than ready to move on. I miss being close to family, I miss living in the country, and I miss the seasons that I’m used to.With that said, there are so many wonderful things in the Pacific Northwest that I’m really sad to be leaving.
1. Emily (you knew you’d be first on the list)
2. Everyone else who’s shown me love during my time here – friends, professors, co-workers, housemates, and a few strangers
4. Mount Rainier – As someone from the rolling hills of Appalachia, I found you a wee bit intimidating at first, but you really are stunning
6. The New Frontier – Bluegrass Sundays and Metal Mondays!
7. The grey and white cat who sometimes sneaks into my house when I take the recycling out
8. The ocean